You are here

Where to Submit a Civil Rights Complaint

Submit Complaints To:

The Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General, Office of Civil Rights Enforcement

Oklahoma City OfficeTulsa Office
313 NE 21st Street
Oklahoma City, Okla. 73105
Office: (405) 521-3921
Fax: (405) 521-6246
Email: [email protected]
15 W. 6th Street, Suite 1000
Tulsa, Okla. 74119
Office: (918) 581-2342
Fax: (918) 938-6348
Email: [email protected]

Take Action

To obtain more information:

Contact Us

If you have questions or concerns not resolved by the information provided on the links above, please call (405) 521-3921 for assistance.